Thursday, October 23, 2008
Whatever, that's besides the point! I just need to scream how I'm SO DAMN GLAD I FREAKING PAID 190 FOR THE WORKSHOP CAUSE' IT ROCKS MY SOCKS OFFFFF AND I LOVE JP AND MARIEL MARTIN CAUSE' THEY'RE SO DAMN FREAKING DOPE!
My day started with lectures and we photowhored abit during Social Policy lecture!
Linjingyi I've to post this pic cause' it's your FAVOURITE PIC and your *ahem* looks nice HAA!
Random pic with Jas and Sally obssessed with Cher's ultra good and smooth skin!
I love playing 'Would You Rather' with my girls (:
Then my dad fetch Grace and me to Bugis ROCKS!
I have the best father in the world!!! Anyway I was making alot of noise and disturbing him by asking him to pose for the camera and poking him and Grace was horrified by me and said how if it was her father he'll scold HAA!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I LOVE HIM! AND HE FREAKING TAUGHT 'LAST NIGHT'! Grace and me are damn freaking super uper lucky! (: I LOVE HIMM *SCREAAMMMMSSS*
Patrick Chen and me (his choreo was also damn nice and he's really good!!)
I LOVE MARIEL MARTIN HUGS*
N SHE FREAKING TAUGHT 'GO HEAD'! I went to the toilet to refill my waterbottle (I hate tap water but I've no choice) and when I came back everybody went crazy then I realised she was going to FREAKING TEACH 'GO HEAD'!!! AWESOMENESS LIKE SEEING HER DO IT! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HER CHOREO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! LOVES GOHEAD LOVESGOHEAD LOVESGOHEAD!!!
Aww, my JP so cute (:
Favorite 'Last Night' ending pose but he didn't teach till here cause' there wasn't enough time!
Meredith Kerr and me and she's uber pweeetty! Oo, and I just found out that she's half Japanese and half American and her middle name was Kyoko! Sweet!
FREKAING LOVE HER STYLE! And I love how she's really crazy too (:
HUBBY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOVES (: Head over heels in love with him! Anyway he looks like this because he was afraid he'll have chocolate on his teeth cause' he was eating Yayi's chocolate birthday cake HAA! CUTE RIGHT (:Yesterday I was on constantly on high, screaming and gasping for breath cause' they ARE FREAKING DOPE! RRROOOOCCCCKKKKSSS!!! It's like they jump out from Youtube and dance in real life man! OMG the thought of it makes me want to faint! HAA! And I TOUCHED THEM (but didn't have a chance to bite them la HAA)! It's like I couldn't really concentrate on learning cause' I was TOO EXCITED! I'm so so so thankful I went and randomly I bought their super expensive tee for memory sake!
Am too excited (still) from yesterday and can't start work, how? Can't stop watching the videos/looking at the pictures over and over again! WHEEEEE*
